Intercargo Europe srl is a specialist in groupage and logistics. Our mission is to offer customized transport solutions to our clients.
By accessing and using the website, you confirm explicitly that you agree to the applicable terms and conditions that are set out below. Intercargo Europe srl does everything in its power to protect your privacy and your personal data.
WHAT DATA DOES INTERCARGO EUROPE SRL COLLECT?
Intercargo Europe srl uses your data in compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EG, and the applicable Italian legislation concerning personal data and privacy.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA:
Intercargo Europe srl can collect personal data via the following sources:
- Online interactions via our portal
- Offline interactions via the employees of our services
DATA THAT YOU PROVIDE TO US:
These are data that you provide to us directly with your consent:
- Information such as surname, first name, company name, address, telephone number, email address, website, VAT number, sector, geographical destinations, loading and unloading addresses, tracking history, transport documents, banking details and invoicing information.
DATA COLLECTED FROM OTHER SOURCES
We may collect information from other legitimate sources such as the social networks of third parties or data obtained from suppliers or agents.
DATA COLLECTED FOR MARKETING
At regular intervals, we send you our newsletter to keep you up to date about our company, events, future products and services and international cooperation. We ask you consent to use your personal data for email marketing. You can unsubscribe from the newsletters or change your preferences at any time. If you no longer wish to be kept updated on news from the Intercargo Europe srl world, we will no longer send you any more advertisements. We will continue to send you technical and operational information that are not commercial in nature but are useful to you for the purposes of service provision and continuity, unless you inform us that you no longer need these either.
We may collect information from other legitimate sources such as the social media of third parties, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES ARE YOUR DATA STORED?
Intercargo Europe srl collects and uses personal data exclusively for the purpose for which they were obtained. Intercargo Europe srl can use your personal data for all or some of the purposes summed up below:
- To fulfil legal and regulatory obligations, such as customs regulations, tax regulations, responses to a request from a competent authority.
- To correctly implement an agreement with you, such as offers, evaluation of a service provided, answers to questions, provision of information.
- To be able to process electronic communication data, such as proof of communication or business transactions.
- To be able to fulfil your orders.
- To be able to maintain your account.
- To be able to personalize personal data.
- To involve you more actively in our services.
- To be able to send you advertising if you have opted to receive them.
- To process offers.
WITH WHOM DOES INTERCARGO EUROPE SRL SHARE PERSONAL DATA?
In order to process the data, we make use of:
- Our own servers and databases for saving all data.
- Hosting and design firms for the purposes of the internet environment.
- External IT companies for maintenance of the IT infrastructure.
- Shipping partners in order to be able to provide our services.
- Suppliers for accounting and invoicing purposes.
We do not share personal data with other parties with whom we do not have a processing agreement. With the mentioned parties (processors), we do of course enter into the requisite agreements for the technical and organizational protection of the safety of your personal data.
PROCESSING DATA OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION
- Every transfer of personal data to an addressee outside the European Economic Area (EEA) whose residence or registered office is in a country for which no adequacy decision has been adopted by the European Commission will be handled subject to the provisions of a data transfer agreement, which shall contain (i) the standard contractual clauses, as determined in the ‘Decision of the European Commission of 5 February 2010 (Decision 2010/87/EC)’, or (ii) any other mechanism pursuant to the privacy legislation or any other law or regulation governing the processing of personal data.
- We hereby guarantee that appropriate technical and organizational measures will be taken for your personal data to be sent to countries outside the European Union. This can be done via contractual agreements or may be sent to countries that have taken adequate measures.
PROVISION OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
Data that are provided by the user to Intercargo Europe srl will never be transmitted to third parties.
There are, however, two exceptions to this rule:
- Where a judicial order has been issued to hand over data.
- When registering a domain name, certain details must be transmitted to the registering institution in question.
HOW ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA PROTECTED?
- Intercargo Europe srl collects your data in a secure business environment and strives to protect them in line with market practices against any change, loss or unlawful use.
- Data are accessible only via a prior authentication for account access, using a login and password.
- Our systems are accessible only via a secure connection.
- Certain information is protected with a checksum.
Intercargo Europe srl ensures appropriate protection of the data stored. Intercargo Europe srl uses the services of an external partner for IT and the IT infrastructure, and enters into appropriate processing agreements with these companies that ensure that the processor complies with the requisite organizational and technical security conditions set by Intercargo Europe srl.
Intercargo Europe srl acts as the controller for the data you entrust to it.
APPLYING FOR A JOB AT INTERCARGO EUROPE SRL
As regards the application procedure, the CVs received are handled and processed by our HR service, which follows up on them in complete discretion. Personal data will be stored in this context only for a period of 12 months.
This applies to data such as address, hobbies, work experience, photo, education, etc.
Feedback on these CVs will be shared only internally with the staff members concerned (managers for purposes of the job interview) and to third parties in the case of temporary or employment agencies.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE THEM?
- Right to access the personal data that Intercargo Europe srl may have about you.
- Right to correct your personal data (correction of mistakes, completion, update).
- Right to object or refuse the processing of your personal data.
- Right to the transferability of your personal data.
- Right to limit the processing of your personal data.
- Right to delete your personal data, the right to be forgotten.
You may exercise your rights by using our email address email@example.com.
STORAGE PERIOD FOR PERSONAL DATA
We store your personal data for the period required to fulfil the applicable legal and regulatory provisions or for another period taking account of our operational needs, such as a sound maintenance of client data, the promotion of relationship management and fulfilling legal claims or regulatory requests. The majority of the information on our clients are stored, for example, for the period of the contractual relationship and after the end of that contractual relationship for the period necessary to guarantee the exercise our legal rights or to defend ourselves against legal claims.
When the personal data are no longer required, Intercargo Europe srl will destroy or delete these in a secure manner.
CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE
All the information on this website is intended solely for informational purposes. Intercargo Europe srl makes every possible effort to ensure the correctness of the information. Intercargo Europe srl cannot be held liable for any damage arising as a result of incorrect or incomplete information. Intercargo Europe srl reserves the right at any time to make changes and corrections to the information or to delete it.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Intercargo Europe srl is not responsible for the content of websites to which a link is provided from the Intercargo Europe srl site. The user hereby confirms he or she is aware that the privacy terms and conditions of other websites may differ from those of the Intercargo Europe srl site.
This website is the property of Intercargo Europe srl, Via E. Mattei, 7, 20068 – Peschiera Borromeo (MI), P.IVA 09925510969 – REA MI-2122359.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The content of the Intercargo Europe srl website, including the brands, logos, drawings, data, product or business names, texts, images, etc. are protected by intellectual property rights and belong to Intercargo Europe srl or rightful third parties.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO CONTACT INTERCARGO EUROPE SRL?